About Conscious DynamicsOur programs will be of immediate interest to those who recognize the value of meditation and the challenge of bringing its simple wisdom into all elements of life. Intimate awareness of one's own mind and body are essential for bringing the richest potential to relationships and careers. Any kind of contemplative practice (including physical skill or creative focus) are good preparation for our programs. But no such experience is required.
Founding PrinciplesTransformation it the potential of any moment. Once you have developed the capacity for a receptive consciousness, you may begin to recognize and foster spaciousness, openness, and the potential for transformation in any moment.
Results include greater skill through difficult encounters, deeper relationshsips, less possibility of compromising personal or professional integrity, and increased capacity for innovation and creativity.
The methods are simple and straight forward, built on intimate knowledge of your own mind and body and an ongoing dynamic balance of receptive awareness and conscious engagement.
About Mary Rees, MS
Mary's primary professional interest is research in consciousness and creativity. She is currently a PhD student in Psychology and Interdisciplinary Inquiry at Saybrook University. Since 1985 she has been helping adults wake up to the great potential of their own consciousness and supporting integration of these capacities and contemplative qualities into personal and professional lives.Publications
- 2009. Transforming Consciousness - Practice Book Series, Houston, TX: Nutshell Publications.
- 2008. Transforming Consciousness- Opening Space and Time: Practice Book One, Houston, TX: Nutshell Publications.
- 2007. God and Constructions, The Women’s Journal. Houston, TX: Brigid’s Place, Christ Church Cathedral.
- 2006. Why I wrote a Book Titled Being Prayer, The Women’s Journal. Houston, TX: Brigid’s Place, Christ Church Cathedral.
- 2006. Being Prayer - Transforming Consciousness: Good News of Buddhist Practice. Houston, TX: Nutshell Publications.
- 2006. Going Beyond what you Believe to be True - First Steps, Meditation course CD-ROM, first in a series. Houston: Nutshell Publications.
- 2005, June. Transforming Consciousness, Becoming Prayer. Presence (peer reviewed journal of Spiritual Directors International), pp. 39-48.
- 2004. Going Beyond what you Believe to be True, Meditation course via email first in a series. Houston: Nutshell Publications.
A Radical Science of Self-Responsibilty
Society for Theoretical and Philosophical Psychology (Div 24)
Salt Lake City, UT
Transformational creativity: David Bohm and Gregory Bateson
Creativity Studies Residential Conference Luncheon,
San Francisco, CA
Accessing Creative Potential: Body as Musical Instrument
Creativity Studies Residential Conference Luncheon
San Francisco, CA
Conference for Spiritual Directors International
Self-knowledge as a Path to Justice and Compassion
Conference for Spiritual Directors International (daylong session)
Social MediaWe have a long history on line. Our social media sites are not all active but remain available as potential means to communicate.
Conscious Dynamics®Professional Services, Consultations, Leadership Development, Corporate Innovation, Embodied Mindfulness, Relational Meditation, Creating, Diagnostics
Citta 101Insight and Mindfulness since 1989, Relational Vipassana since 2001, Instruction for all levels of experience - Beginning to Advanced Communtiy Support
Being PrayerLiving every moment fully. Learning to live in Mediating Space. Transforming Consciousness®
Contemplative Practice and life integration